I offer 1-on-1 and small-group coaching sessions to help people master Articulate Storyline, break into the field, grow their businesses, learn xAPI, and more. You can book a session now or scroll down and read on to learn more about my coaching services.
What can I help you with?
If you’ve spent a bit of time on my website or social media accounts, you can probably tell that I love sharing knowledge and helping other people achieve their goals. I’ve also pushed (and continue to push) myself to become an expert in the field of learning and development, and there’s nothing I enjoy more than sharing my expertise with others.
Here are the most common topics that I provide coaching for:
- Experience API (xAPI) - I can help you send xAPI statements from eLearning courses, learn more about the anatomy of an xAPI statement, query the LRS for the data you need, and build xAPI leaderboards. It’s my job to make this complex skillset as easy-to-understand as possible so that you can use it on future projects of your own.
- Growing your Business / Landing a Job - Whether you’re looking to land your first instructional design job or grow a six-figure freelancing practice, I can help you accomplish your goals. I’ve shared my expertise on topics such as portfolio development, pricing, interviewing, networking, marketing, automation, and so much more.
If you have any questions about the coaching topics that I can help with, please schedule your free discovery call.
What should you expect?
If this will be your first coaching session with me, you may be wondering what to expect. Here are some additional details:
- First, you book a time, fill out a brief intake form, and pay for a coaching session on the booking page.
- If there are any potential issues with the booking, I will contact you ASAP.
- You will receive a reminder text / email 2 hours before our session.
- When it’s time for the session, set yourself up in a quiet space with a solid internet connection. You may also want to grab something to take notes with.
- During the session, we’ll answer your questions, share screens, and walk through any tools or technology that we discuss.
- After the session, I’ll send you a follow-up email with a summary of what we discussed and the session recording (if requested).
- If you’re unhappy with the session or your expectations weren’t met, I will grant a full refund.
And that’s all there is to it! Schedule a discovery call if you have any additional questions, or feel free to book now.